After all the holiday crafts that I did for Christmas I was procrastinating working on the monthly craft for my name. But I finally forced myself to work on them and was able to get Jan, Feb, and Easter done. The January one was supposed to go with a Christmas present, but I didn't get it done in time (obviously) and I pretty much missed January so the month of Feb. is going to have to go with it and Jan. will just have to wait to be used next year. I have just been using a ceramic Snowman for my month of January.
I don't have a picture of the January one at the moment, but I will get it and add it later.
I love the bunny, I think she turned out great! (Yes, it is a girl- check out the bow in the hair) Mr. Doorman was complaining that I turn all of our decorations into girls :) But the bow just makes it look that much cuter! Since I am giving away Feb. I am going to have to come up with something fun to use in its place. And I will have to work on my St. Patty's hat so I have it to use in March.

