
I am so excited for my new blinds! We just got them hung up this morning. Before these brand new blinds we had some old mini blinds where one end was broken and hung down farther than the other end. It wasn't working so great to keep the glare off my work computer and sometimes I was blinded by the reflection off my car window outside.
Then I started pricing to see how much blinds similiar to these would cost, and they were pretty expensive. I needed blinds that I could see through for when trucks pull on the scale. Then while shopping at Ikea- I was lead to these by my dear husband and they were half the price of the others. So I bought them and hoped they would work. And they do! Hooray! As the afternoon wears on and the sun comes more into my west facing window they will be put to the real test. But I think they will always be far better than what I had before!