The DoorNobbs

Almost as dependable as the real thing!





This is my new craft project! For Super Saturday with the Hinges Relief Society I bought this project. I painted it on my own, with lots of advice and input from Missing Hinge. And I had so much fun doing! My favorite is the little peeking chick, peeking out her shell. (And yes she is a girl, because her egg has a bow) That was Missing Hinge's idea- and it was a great idea! She is sssooooo cute!

Because the chicks and sign are hanging on a ribbon I will be able to change my decorations per season. I have already gone through lots of painting books and made copies of what I want for my other holidays. I am excited for my project. I am hoping to get started on it soon. So stay tuned for more - but don't hold your breath, it could be awhile!