I enjoyed a very wonderful weekend. It is nice to have such good weather and get some yard work done. Mister Doorman sprayed roundup on our garden area so that we can kill all the weeds before we plant our corn. We aren't having much in our garden this year. Corn, pumpkin, watermelon, and peppers. And my goal is to get it planted memorial weekend.
So, while he was spraying the garden area, I was supposed to be spraying the pesky dandilions on Gold-Plated Hinge and Missing Hinge's yard. So, I hooked up the broadleaf weedkiller to the hose and started spraying away. I periodically looked at the bottle and noticed that it didn't seem like much chemical was being used, but I could smell that lovely 2 4-D smell and kept going. Well, an hour and 1 acre later. I was done, but not really. With Gold-Plated Hinge we discovered that the tube thingy was clogged and there was hardly if any chemical coming out. I had spent my lovely afternoon, hand watering the yard!
We unclogged everything and started spraying again. And still it didn't work. The chemical and I were not friends. So, I gave up on my job and decided that dandylions were pretty and looked very nice growing in the yard.