It has been awhile since I have had anything to write about. Let's face it my day to day life is rather boring. Overall I am not complaining I would rather be boring than dramatic :)
I had a great time a couple of weekends ago dying Easter Eggs with my dear Mr. Doorman. Unfortunatley Mr Doorman doesn't like eggs, so every egg that is dyed has to be eaten by me or I have to give them away.
This year we dyed a bunch and used them at my grandmothers house for the younger kids to have an Easter Egg hunt. I kept a couple for myself to have egg sandwiches and deviled eggs.
These are two of the eggs that I dyed. These Eggs were tons of fun because they were easy, just the basic dying job, let it dry and them pick the stickers to make the face. How much easier can we get for a cute Easter Egg.
