We finally finished all the big projects inside my house. The little stuff will take years before I get it done but it is the big stuff that counts, right? I personally am so glad that I will never have my house covered in sheet rock dust again
So here is a quick update in pictures of what we have accomplished.
A Reminder of the old bathroom with its beautiful wallpaper and mustard colored accessories
And the new bathroom!!! It technically still needs a sink and counter -this one is a temporary from Mr. Gold Plated Hinge's Garage Stock.
As you can tell we have made this our storage room. And of course I forgot to take the pictures before I packed it full of crap
We still have one more bedroom that needs to be painted but it will look very similiar to this one but with carpet and no food.
This is a view from the bedroom looking down the hall or looking down the future home of my bowling alley -- FHE bowling night here we come :)
We also updated the laundry room!
Now I can finally take the time (one of these days) and unpack all of my stuff and hang pictures on the wall, and dust, and clean and organize HOORAY!!!
PS We still need our upper kitchen cabinets so not everything will be getting unpacked. But kitchen cabinets do not make a mess of my house.
It has been a lot of fun fixing up my house and a lot of work. Special Wonderful HUGE thanks to Mr. Gold- Plated Hinge for all of his awesomely hard work. And thank to everyone who has helped us work on our house.






