My little house is coming along great! Thank to Gold-Plated Hinge for a lot of hard work and manual labor, we are on schedule to move in next saturday (that is 1 week- Yicks). I am so excited to move in and continue making my house a home, but I have a lot to do in the next week. We have have a lot of our stuff packed and some of it moved over into the new house. (Food Storage sure takes up a lot of room) :) I am sure glad that my parents live just down the street, so that we can just eat dinner at their house every night until the kitchen is done. And just when they think we will be done doing laudry at their house, we will still be going -- the washer and dryer will have to be moved to work on that room as well. (Aren't the Hinges just so lucky)
Today we are going to be painting the bedroom and the bathroom floor is being tiled. That leaves the carpet to be layed next week. And lucky we have another bathroom so that we can slowly get our bathroom done. (We don't even have a new bathroom vanity purchased yet!)
The bathtub and sink are an almond color- at first I thought it would drive me nuts, I like white. But now with the tile that we have I think it is going to look really good.
PS- I have the coolest windows! Not really-- they are just normal windows but boy do they look good! (much better than the hair blowing ones we had earlier)
Thanks so much for all of the donations. I should make a plague "This tile donated by...." And lay it like a hollywood star! I have such great family members! Love you all!
Soon I will post some before and after pictures. Hopefully the after will look as good as I had envisioned. (Mr. Doorman is envisioning Barney -- purple and lime green!... hopefully it won't remind anyone else of that. And if it does please tell me a need a new paint job :)