After so much time of waiting-- two years from graduation to be exact. We have been blessed ---Mr. Doorman has finally been offered a full-time job!! Hooray! We are so excited... well I am so excited -- he is excited mixed with the little worries that come with any new job! I am so excited for him! He has been hired as a recruiter for a place in town. Which means we don't have to move! Hooray! And it also means that the limbo land we have been living in is finally gone and we can focus on being settled. It is so nice knowing that we don't have to move until we want to and are ready too! I personally am ready to move. I don't mind living in my apartment but I have been there for 5 years and I am starting to feel like we are running out of space. Food Storage takes up a lot of room--
The sad thing about Mr. Doorman getting a job is that now I have lost my housewife! I haven't done the cooking or cleaning continuely since he graduated. Sure I helped out when he was working his other jobs, but now this is a permant thing- so I have to permantely help more than I have been. :( It has been so nice to come home with dinner ready on the table and a clean house. He has done a fabulous job with the housewife duties -- we will see how well I can live up to his standards. As I take back the role of housewife and he becomes my assistant. Or maybe I should just let him keep his title and just be his assistant :)
Anyway, overall we are truly excited and recognize all the great blessings we have been given over the years. I am sure that new, great and wonderful adventures are right around the corner!