The DoorNobbs

Almost as dependable as the real thing!



I finished two more holiday items to add to my name.  I completed the acorn for the month of September, it will now go in a box until next year.  And I got my turkey done in time.  I think he is cute!  Now I am on the deadline to complete the December one before December.  With all the other Christmas projects I have going on - we will see if I can accomplish it!

I was just put in as the Beehive advisor in my ward.  Previously I was the Gospel Doctrine Teacher.  I really enjoyed that calling and will miss teaching the class and miss the indepth learning of the Old Testament. I am really excited for Beehives and all the opportunities for growth that awaits me there.  I am sure I will learn so much from those Beehives.  And I am so lucky I have one cousin in my Beehive class and another in  the Mia Maids!